Thursday, April 15, 2010

About shoes

The biggest shoe:
At a shoe factory in Radom city, Poland, for celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of the factory , the reating a shoe of 1.84m long, 1.22m tall . It become the biggest shoe in the world , and at last have been listed in Guinness World Book of Record. The original record is a shoe of 1.16m long and 0.62m high.


The most expensive shoes:
In London , a pair of women's shoes was to be auctioned by the price of 19,000 pounds which was produced in 1620. The shoes are trimmed with gold and silk, the heel and forefoot at the junction of a very fine mosaic of small high-heeled. It not so special, but for the unexpected high prices.


Above them, I think every women can’t help themselves to loving them , just like me. I want to own the nost beautiful shoes in the world , But some of it is destined to never belong to you. So I need a pair of shoes the one fit me , it’s my best dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment